Advent has evolved over the years. What once was opening doors to a nativity scene on a bit of cardboard, is now a variety of sweets, treats, beauty products, toys and even dog biscuits. Here are a few of our top picks for advent this year.
- 12 Beer Days of Christmas from That Beer Place
- Hand pick your own Belgian chocolates at Leonidas
- Go traditional with one of the beautiful calendars from Harriet and Dee
- Get that festive glow with glamour calendars from Superdrug, Boots and M&S Chester (all open during lockdown as essential retailers)
- If your sweeth tooth is aching you can opt for toy calendars from essential retailer Wilko
- Don’t forget your pooch with advent calendars for dogs at Pet Patch in Chester Market
Whether you’re planning a visit to Chester or want to access the city from your sofa, use the #ChristmasinChester Digital High Street Map as your guide to all things festive this Christmas, highlighting What’s Happening, what you need to know to Plan Your Visit, where you can spend and buy a Chester Gift Card, how you can Shop from your sofa, where you can get Food & Drink to go, which businesses are Open During Lockdown and cast your vote for the #ChristmasinChester Window Competition.
Sign up for the Experience Chester newsletter to stay updated and follow us on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. We will continue to support and promote the city centre businesses in every way we can with the #ChesterTogether campaign.
The post Advent is on its way and Chester has you covered no matter your needs. appeared first on Experience Chester.