Celebrate the Year of the Dog in Chester on Saturday, 17 February with:
- a Tai Chi demonstration from Ji Siu Tai Chi Chuan
- traditional Lion and Dragon dancing
- plus firecrackers!
The God of Prosperity, The Emperor of Heaven and The Happy Buddha will oversee the celebrations.
- 11am – Storyhouse Cultural Dancing
- 12.30pm – Eastgate Street, Lion dance and Dragon dance, firecrackers
- 1.00 – Procession to Bridge Street for a final performance and more firecrackers!
A special banquet lunch takes place after the celebrations at the Slowboat Restaurant (pre booking required)